[dev] <<<<<<< message_headers.inc on my mailbox list with latest cvs

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 15:25:04 -0500

At 03:07 PM 04/01/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>Pay attention when you run cvs updates - those are caused by a cvs merge
>conflict. Not sure why you'd have a conflict, but unless you have local mods
>(which would be one reason to have a conflict) you should remove
>message_headers.inc and get a clean copy from cvs (cd
>imp/templates/mailbox; rm
>message_headers.inc; cvs update message_headers.inc).

I didn't *see* any error messages, but they perhaps scrolled by too
quickly.  I'll redirect the output in future to be sure I see the
problems.  There aren't any local mods, but obviously something was
different.   I'll get the fresh ones, thanks for the advice.