Timeouts for idle webmail users?

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 13:47:19 -0500

I've been tracing the discussions on idle timeouts.   What is the best way
to implement this?  I've been trying to make some changes with php.ini that
haven't seemed to work (by setting the session.cookie_lifetime to 900
seconds, to test).   Should that setting have worked with how 2.3 uses
sessions with php?  Someone had mentioned about there being the "hooks" for
where idle timeouts could be in the imp/horde code, but they hadn't been
implemented.... any thoughts on the best approach for this?