[dev] solving back button / page from post problems

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:22:00 -0500

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 05:16:40PM -0500, Michael Bull wrote:

> While we're discussing the login screen, I'd like to suggest the login code
> submit to remote_login.php, instead of mailbox.php.   This solves the
> problem where after logging in, clicking on a message and clicking back,
> that one gets a "page expired error".

That sounds like a reasonable thing to do.

> SquirrelMail added a redirect.php to solve the similar problem with their
> project; I just clued in that our remote_login code was the same animal.  :)

Works for me.  I wouldn't have a problem renaming remote_login.php to
redirect.php, either.  It's a cleaner name.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology