[dev] Downloading attachments (view.php/filename... confusion)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:56:53 -0500

Quoting "C. R. Oldham" <cro@nca.asu.edu>:

> http://servername/horde/imp/view.php/frequently+asked+questions.doc?
mailbox=INBOX&index=91&id=2.2&actionID=13&mime=d68008f42de1b659f29a9bda8d463624

> Something is up with the way PHP is interacting with AOLserver, in my
> server log I see
>
> Error: fastpath: fastget failed to stat
> '/webroot/web/ncbt/pages/horde/imp/view.php/frequently+asked+questions.doc':
> 'Not a directory'

Does AOLServer not support PATH_INFO? It should realize that view.php is able
to handle the request, and pass the rest of the path in as the PATH_INFO
environment variable. However, some poking around and this doesn't seem to work
under IIS, either, although co-workers tell me it _should_. So I'm guessing
that it's in the SAPI layer that whatever needs to happen isn't happening (at
least for IIS), but I don't know enough to go delving there.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues