[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: babel/lib Babel.php chora/lib ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:30:57 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> That looks majorly smart!  Tidying up the docs for Chora is definitely
> on my TODO list (before I forget what I did there myself).

Cool. Check the "Report" link for the long list of everything wrong with all of
our documentation. =)

http://chuck.bitgroup.com/api/phpdoc_xmlfiles.html =)

> I could knock up a quick bit of XSLT that transforms it into
> DocBook then, which could be quite nice.  Also, Nwalsh also has a set of
> neat looking DocBook XSL stylesheets now, which could mean that we can
> eliminate the extremely clunky DSSSL stages (in favour of sablotron or
> xerces, as they mature).

Sounds nice. A PDF of all the class documentation would be pretty sweet. =)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues