LDAP preference storage with 2.3

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:21:08 -0500

We're going to want to go this way with IMP at our location, so I'd like to
do more with testing it.   I've started to go through the ldap driver code
and the  impPrefsObject.ldap, but if someone could provide some default
configuration info (such as the stuff for conf.php, or any other "defaults"
I should be aware of for the LDAP server that would be expected) that would
be great.

Just going through the schema, I'm wondering if attributes are
missing.  I'm noticing in the 'allows' field that things like filters and
some of the newer settings are missing, though I haven't fully got this up
yet (today's task).

Any hints or pointers would be great; I'm happy to submit a patch with the
updates to the schema as this moves on (I notice it hasn't changed since
June, unless someone has gotten to it more recently than my CVS...).

Regards,
Mike.