[cvs] commit: docs README

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:20:11 -0600 (CST)

On 20 Jan 2001, bjn@horde.org <bjn@horde.org> wrote:

>   Building the docs on Red Hat 7 is a snap;

...and let me just give kudos again to Anil for this wonderful framework,
with autoconf and everything!  Very nicely done, and as I said, was really
easy to build.

The only comment I have:  the README says "you need [...] Norman Walsh's
modular DocBook stylesheets" and so I went out and dutifully downloaded
them... and then realized they're in the tree.  :-)  I wonder if that
piece of information deserves a few words, in case others trip on it the
way I did.  Very minor.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>