[dev] Help subsystem

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:26:43 +0000

> Sounds great, though I'm having a little trouble seeing how all of it will
> tie together - the application help (the popups from IMP) seem pretty
> seperate from the stuff that I imagine going into the docs/ module...?

Well, imagine if we could simply compile a user guide and the online help
from the same sources - except the user guide also includes screenshots and
additional information.  I'm still not sure if it will work, but it's an
interesting idea to experiment with at any rate.

> The latest php4-cvs sablotron module seems to be much more stable than it
> used to be (at least on my debian box; I haven't yet gritted it out and
> figured out how to compile with VC++ on win2k)

I haven't got it compiled on OpenBSD yet :(  Trying to rip out all the locale
stuff atm to see if that will help.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>