saving to draft behavior

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:00:52 -0500

With a new user who doesn't have the drafts_folder preference set, if they
go and write a message and then click "Save as Draft", the message vanishes.

If I go into preferences, I will see it try and show me by default the
drafts folder in the picklist.  However, if I don't click to update
preferences, it doesn't get set despite appearing as a set preference on the
preferences menu.

What do people think the best behavior for this?
drafts_folder should get set to a correct value somewhere along the way, or
the drafts button should perhaps not show if drafts_folder is not set.

Regards,
Mike.