[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora index.php chora/lib CVSLib.php ...

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:44:19 +0000

> The only thing is it's going to have to be defined in the registry at
> some point so that other apps can find Chora...

Good point.  Hmm, if this is the only reason though, it would be nice
to find a way of doing away with it.  It's a fairly unnecessary variable
to have to set, given that the information is kind of already there.

Actually, wouldn't it just be defined in the registry.php then?  Right
now, we're defining the webroot twice - once in conf.php, and the other
in registry.php.  It seems like the conf.php one can be replaced by a
dirname($SCRIPT_NAME)

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>