[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora index.php chora/lib CVSLib.php ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:46:39 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Actually, wouldn't it just be defined in the registry.php then?  Right
> now, we're defining the webroot twice - once in conf.php, and the other
> in registry.php.  It seems like the conf.php one can be replaced by a
> dirname($SCRIPT_NAME)

I think it _will_ just be defined in the registry, for all apps. We'll just
have to move everything to use that value instead of the $conf['paths'] stuff.
I need to think about this a bit more, but I'll try and get to it soon.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Entropy. It's what's for dinner.