[dev] imp/templates/menu/menu.inc (was main.inc)

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:56:08 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 3 Feb 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org> wrote:

> I think, in the future, that if we need to rename something - that's
> present in multiple branches, especially - we should copy the archive
> file, and then cvs delete the old file in the new revision. That'll
> leave it in any old branches for tracking... sound good?

Ah!  Hadn't thought of copying.  Hmm though, if you copy the archive, and
then check out an old revision/branch, you'd end up with a copy of the new
file in that revision/branch also, wouldn't you?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>