[dev] my IMP broke [ User Preferences Grouping ]

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:00:39 -0500

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 12:06:36PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> > Spam filter:
> > 	The spam link can send a spam report to the administrator and add an
> > 	exclusion filter rule based on the subject, from and to headers.
>
> This does sound like it could be useful; I'll leave implementing it to you,
> Jon, and Max. I'm not averse to having it as an option, though.

That's an interesting idea, but sounds pretty complicated to actually
implement correctly.  I will, in turn, leave it to Atif and Max to
come up with the best solution.  I'd like to review the patches
beforehand on the list, however.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology