[dev] Turba configuration, sql settings

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 21:34:05 +0100

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> =

> Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:
> =

> > There is a login box.
> > Where do I have to login?
> =

> Any username/password right now. We need to decide what to do for Turba=
 for
> authentication.

Ok,

So I could add an address but If I try to search in localSql apache
hangs.

from my sources.php

------------------------
$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
    'title' => 'Local SQL',
    'type' => 'sql',
    'params' => array(
        'phptype' => 'mysql',
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',
        'username' => 'hordemgr',
        'password' => 'hordepass',
        'database' => 'horde',
        'table' => 'Turba_Objects'
    ),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'object_id',
        'name' => 'name',
        'email' => 'email',
        'alias' => 'title'
    ),
    'public' => true,
    'readonly' =>false,
);
-------

Am I doing something wrong?

What was that pear thing again that I am supposed to update?

--
Atif Ghaffar
Internet Development Manager

Unix! Me too.

-------------------------.
        +41 21 351 53 60 ¦ voice
        +41 78 787 51 45 ¦ mobile
        +41 86 0796598972¦ fax
    http://www.4unet.net ¦ www
http://atif.developer.ch ¦ homepage
  atif.ghaffar@4unet.net ¦ email

Date: Tue,  6 Feb 2001 15:51:37 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: dev@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [dev] Turba configuration, sql settings

Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:

> What was that pear thing again that I am supposed to update?

DB.php, and it fixes this _exact_ problem.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me