Authentication

Christian Couder Christian.Couder@alcove.fr
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:09:22 +0100

Hi,

 The default value for the authentication driver in
 /horde/config/horde.php.dist is 'guest', but I saw on a commit that it
 has been removed.

Anyway, in the code in /horde/lib/Auth.php there is

function factory($driver, $params = array())
{
    if (empty($driver) || (strcasecmp($driver, 'none') == 0)) {
        return new Auth;
    }

So I tryed to set $conf['auth']['driver'] to 'none' to see if it would
work, but it doesn't. (At least, the auth constructor needs 2
parameters.)

Now I don't know exactly what auth driver I should use (currently I just
want to test and improve a few things in Turba).

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Christian.