[dev] using horde...

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:12:46 -0600 (CST)

On 15 Feb 2001, Brian Jones <cbj@gnu.org> wrote:

> I'm in the process of getting together what I need to write a new
> Horde module.  I did a cvs co on the STABLE branch

If you're going to write a new Horde module, you really want HEAD.
STABLE (Horde 1.2/IMP 2.2) has Horde and IMP so tied together that you'll
have problems, I think, if you try that.  Plus then you'll have to
rewrite; Horde 1.3 is a very different thing.

> I don't think I want to track cvs like I used to do and fix things on
> the bleeding edge...

I can appreciate this point.  :-)  But I bet it will be worth it.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>