[dev] I added new features, where can I send what I do ?

PHP php@rednet.com.ar
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:41:09 -0300

Hi Chuck

> This is definitely the right place to post patches. What version have you
done
> this work against? If it's not 2.3, can we convince you to port your
changes to
> 2.3?
I do the work on 2.2.4 (the one I'm using) :(

There are not to many thing to change until now
I only made some changes on five (5) files
I'm sending a ZIP attached with all the files and dirs

Pablo Murillo
pm@rednet.com.ar
======================
RED NET ARGENTINA
Internet Solutions
======================
Paraguay 419 Piso 2 Of.5
(C1057AAC) - Capital
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Tel & Fax:(011)4315-3269
http://rednet.com.ar
======================

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: imp-2.2.4.zip
Type: application/x-zip-compressed
Size: 20292 bytes
Desc: not available

Sender: cbj@lyta.haphazard.org
To: dev@lists.horde.org
From: Brian Jones <cbj@gnu.org>
Date: 15 Feb 2001 14:59:41 -0500
Subject: using horde...

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of getting together what I need to write a new
Horde module.  I did a cvs co on the STABLE branch of the Horde module
and have noticed it doesn't include buildlib and related separate
files which are usually combined into a single big library by the Perl
script.  Did this simply not get labeled?

So the question really is, how do I get a full version of the latest
STABLE work.  I don't think I want to track cvs like I used to do and
fix things on the bleeding edge... but I'd truly prefer to have the
Horde lib in it's separate components and use buildlib myself.  ;)

Thanks,
Brian
--
Brian Jones <cbj@gnu.org>