[dev] gollem: working?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:22:20 -0500

Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:

> I am getting the following from /horde/gollem
> ##
> language, en, 1 ftphost, 172.23.16.200, 1 ftpport, 21, 1 sortby, 0, 1
> sortdir, 0, 1
> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /usr/horde/htdocs/horde/gollem/../lib/Prefs.php on line 210
> ##
>
> and cannot login to the server.
>
> My prefs.php is

Ah. Yeah, I redid a lot of the prefs stuff in the process of making things
generic (any comments on that, btw?), and Gollem needs to be updated to use the
new code. It'll get done this weekend at the latest.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist