[dev] showing images inline

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 01:56:22 +0000

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 03:34:20PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Also, I've kind of been thinking lately that the more stuff we rely on in PEAR,
> the more we're susceptible to version mismatches.

Well, either we depend on PEAR or we don't... The issue of version mismatches
with PEAR is one that has to be dealt with real soon, or at least before anything
serious happens with it.  The CPAN model works beautifully, so we know it can
work.

So since we use PEAR quite a bit now anyway, we might as well continue the
dependency, and wait for (or help) PEAR to sort itself out and become independent
of PHP itself.

Anil