turba almost

Gary Casterline casterln@nature.Berkeley.EDU
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:55:45 -0800

Hello,

I'm using:
  horde  1.3.4-cvs
  imp    2.3.7-cvs
  turba  0.0.2-cvs
  php    4.0.5-dev
  apache 1.3.19
  mysql  3.23.33

Imp works great and now I feel like I'm very close to
getting turba working as well.  The current hitch comes
when I attempt to Add an entry to the contacts database.

  Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
	 quotestring() in ./lib/Driver/sql.php on line 144

I see a perfectly good quoteString() in PEAR circa March 5, 2001.
I suspect that my database definition in turba/config/sources.php
is not quite right.  Leaving out the funtioning LDAP sources,
here is the settings for the local mysql database (the same database
that works fine for imp connections and preferences):

$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
    'title' => 'Local SQL',
    'type' => 'sql',
    'params' => array(
        'phptype' => 'mysql',
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',
        'username' => 'user',
        'password' => 'passwd',
        'database' => 'dbase',
        'options' => '',
        'tty' => '',
        'table' => 'Turba_Objects'
    ),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'object_ID',
        '__owner' => 'owner_ID',
    	'name' => 'name',
    	'email' => 'email',
    	'homeAddress' => 'homeAddress',
    	'workAddress' => 'workAddress',
    	'homePhone' => 'homePhone',
    	'workPhone' => 'workPhone',
        'cellPhone' => 'cellPhone',
    	'fax' => 'fax',
    	'title' => 'title',
    	'company' => 'company',
    	'notes' => 'notes'
    ),
    'public' => false,
    'readonly' => false
);

And the mysql table 'Turba_Objects' has this structure:

  +-------------+--------------+------+-----+
  | Field       | Type         | Null | Key |
  +-------------+--------------+------+-----+
  | object_ID   | varchar(32)  |      | PRI |
  | owner_ID    | varchar(32)  |      |     |
  | name        | varchar(255) | YES  |     |
  | email       | varchar(255) | YES  |     |
  | homeAddress | varchar(255) | YES  |     |
  | workAddress | varchar(255) | YES  |     |
  | homePhone   | varchar(25)  | YES  |     |
  | workPhone   | varchar(25)  | YES  |     |
  | cellPhone   | varchar(25)  | YES  |     |
  | fax         | varchar(25)  | YES  |     |
  | title       | varchar(32)  | YES  |     |
  | company     | varchar(32)  | YES  |     |
  | notes       | text         | YES  |     |

Can anyone see what I might be missing here?
What have I forgotten to reveal in this posting
that might allow you to see what I've overlooked?

Thanks,

 _Gary