New bugs.horde.org

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 22:26:34 -0500

Assuming we move to our own code for the new Horde bug tracker
(bugs.horde.org), where do we plan on hosting it?  I suppose it can go
in one of the following places:

    1) The current horde.org server
    2) One of Anil's servers (along with demo.horde.org)
    3) On the current bugs.horde.org server
    4) Somewhere else

I think it would make the most sense to go with number one, but if we
do choose to go that route, I'd like to lighten the load on that
machine a little bit (we're need to run a database for the bug
tracker, and it might slows thing (mail, web, cvs) down a bit).

Anyway, I'm open to whatever.  I just thought I'd throw this out for
discussion while it's on my mind.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology