[dev] New bugs.horde.org

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 04:56:20 +0000

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 10:26:34PM -0500, Jon Parise wrote:
> Assuming we move to our own code for the new Horde bug tracker
> (bugs.horde.org), where do we plan on hosting it?  I suppose it can go
> in one of the following places:
>
>     1) The current horde.org server
>     2) One of Anil's servers (along with demo.horde.org)
>     3) On the current bugs.horde.org server
>     4) Somewhere else
>
> I think it would make the most sense to go with number one, but if we
> do choose to go that route, I'd like to lighten the load on that
> machine a little bit (we're need to run a database for the bug
> tracker, and it might slows thing (mail, web, cvs) down a bit).

Number 1 would probably make the most sense.  I'm perfectly happy to
host a few more services if they are needed.  I've been travelling
for the last three weeks, so I havent been able to sort it out, but
the new NetApp backend and net feed is going to make demo.horde.org
kick ass quite soon ;-)

Anil