[dev] New bugs.horde.org

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:02:56 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu> wrote:

> Anyway, I'm open to whatever.  I just thought I'd throw this out for
> discussion while it's on my mind.

This is really a slant away from the subject... but if the new
bugs.horde.org is a ways away, would it be easy to add new components to
the current system (now we have only IMP, Jonah, Troll, Core, Turba)?
There's a Chora bug in the system now, for example.

Also, is it sensible to use "2.3 Unstable" to mean anything in HEAD
(including Chora, Turba, etc. that haven't been released stable yet)?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>