[dev] imp/scripts/db/impPrefsObject.ldap

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:40:16 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org> wrote:

> This doesn't make sense to me... how is the sql schema or ldap schema that
> users need to import to use an app part of an API?

I guess I don't really care what the top level is called.  I just thought
one directory for all schema-like information was a good idea.

> Also, what is the drivers/ directory for - what goes in it?

I don't know; I was just quoting your original message:

> Apps would have docs/backend/ or docs/drivers, or whatever, depending
> on what the app called things...

so I guess I'm not sure what you were meaning.  Maybe we need to back up
and define what we're talking about... in my mind it's "the set of all
things used to create/define the various back ends".  Primarily I'm
thinking of "schema-like" things:  database table definitions (SQL) and
LDAP schemas.  These are neither "scripts" nor "documentation" in my mind.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>