[dev] imp/scripts/db/impPrefsObject.ldap

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:56:43 -0500

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> > Also, what is the drivers/ directory for - what goes in it?
>
> I don't know; I was just quoting your original message:

Actually, it was Jon's... =)

> so I guess I'm not sure what you were meaning.  Maybe we need to back up
> and define what we're talking about... in my mind it's "the set of all
> things used to create/define the various back ends".  Primarily I'm
> thinking of "schema-like" things:  database table definitions (SQL) and
> LDAP schemas.  These are neither "scripts" nor "documentation" in my mind.

To me, that _is_ documentation, though. It's something you need in order to get
the app up and running, and it should be accompanied by comments and notes...
it's part of the install process. That fits my idea of documentation...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11