[dev] bug in stable poppass support

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:47:45 -0500

Quoting Petr Cech <cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>:

> I've only recenly started to use popassd with imp. It's working finr except
> that the link from the menu frame is broken. Bug is in
> imp/template/menu/menu.inc the two occurences of
>
> $sess->purl($default->change_password)
>
> should be changed to
>
> $sess->purl('poppassd.php3')

No, it shouldn't:

/**
 ** Password Change Configuration
 **/

// Should we display a password change link? false means don't display
// a link; any other link will be assumed to be the address of a page
// that provides the opportunity to change your password. One
// possibility is 'poppassd.php3', which would link to the poppasswd
// script included with IMP. Another possibility is for this to be a
// fully-qualified URL pointing to an SSL webserver providing
// password-changing capability.
$default->change_password = false;

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11