[dev] bug in stable poppass support

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:49:37 -0500

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 12:46:23AM +0200, Petr Cech (cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz) wrote:
> Hi,
> I've only recenly started to use popassd with imp. It's working finr except
> that the link from the menu frame is broken. Bug is in
> imp/template/menu/menu.inc the two occurences of
>
> $sess->purl($default->change_password)
>
> should be changed to
>
> $sess->purl('poppassd.php3')

No, $default->change_password is a configuration variable in
imp.config/defaults.php3. You set it *there*:

  $default->change_password = 'poppassd.php3';

It's not broken; it happily uses whatever settings you provide in the
configuration file (including none at all).

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services