Error from apache when PHP compiled with libmcal

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:01:29 +0200

Hi.
I tried to recompile php today from CVS.
compile stuff works but when I start apache, I get error

Syntax error on line 207 of /usr/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server:
/usr/apache/libexec/libphp4.so: undefined symbol: calevent_recur_weekly

Should I pass some flags to apache before compiling it?

Currently I am not using calendar, but I would like to use it at some
point.
Thanks for help.

Here is my Makefile.
php:
        cd php4; ./configure \
        --with-imap=/usr \
        --with-mysql \
        --with-ldap \
        --enable-ftp \
        --with-gettext \
        --with-apxs=/usr/apache/bin/apxs \
        --enable-track-vars \
        --without-gd \
        --enable-bcmath \
        --with-config-file-path=/usr/apache/conf/ \
        --with-mcrypt\
        --with-mcal=/usr/local/mcal
        make -C php4 all install

apache:
        cd apache_1.3.12; ./configure --prefix=/usr/apache\
                --enable-module=so
        make -C apache_1.3.12 all install

all: php apache
        @echo DONE