[dev] [fmII] - Project details for sieve-php

Dan Ellis danellis@rushmore.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:06:15 -0600 (MDT)

Trying to do the same thing.  Maybe we can come up with something together.  My
goal is to provide the customer a method to do very little.  Maybe setup
forwards and possibly a vacation.  Anything more would be a tech support night
mare.  Between customers effectively forwarding their mail wrong and our tech
support guys not knowing how sieve works....