[dev] [fmII] - Project details for sieve-php

Dan Ellis danellis@rushmore.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:02:35 -0600 (MDT)

Actually, my plan is to create a customer experience where the customer can
create their own email addresses, setup '.forward''s and do some other items
using the IMP framework.

I, unforunately have been pulled away from that project for a while (just after
writing sieve-php).

If you feel that this would benefit IMP, I'm happy to help.  I'd like to help
anyways.  How do people get involved in the active development of IMP?  Do
something cool and submit a patch?  I'd rather get involved in the core
development.