[dev] [fmII] - Project details for sieve-php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 21:50:59 -0400

Quoting Dan Ellis <danellis@rushmore.com>:

> If you feel that this would benefit IMP, I'm happy to help.  I'd like to help
> anyways.  How do people get involved in the active development of IMP?  Do
> something cool and submit a patch?  I'd rather get involved in the core
> development.

Basically, follow the dev and cvs lists, start making suggestions/submitting
patches; if your patches are being accepted, and it looks like you'll do a lot
of stuff, or you're working on a big piece, we generally offer people cvs
accounts.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.