[dev] Re: [imp] Strange Login after Logout Bug in v2.3

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:21:29 -0400

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> That would probably a good idea.  It would be an even better idea
> if the session driver actually honored the application scope,
> too. =)

=)

> How would that affect "shared" preferences, though?  They'd never
> be cleaned.  I guess that would depend on an optional parameter
> to our cleanup function that would only be enabled when the user
> logs out of Horde.

Yes.

> I'll add that to my ToDo list (man, I really need to get Nag
> working so I can start using it... <g>)

Me too, me too! ;)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.