Popup points to horde.org site

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:02:27 -0500 (CDT)

Last week Jim Hayes wrote saying:

> We use eSmith and IMC for our email server. Sometimes when I'm reading
> email I get new Netscape windows opening with Horde promos for upgrades,
> etc.
>
> I am not the person this should go to. It is very, very annoying.
> How do I stop it?

He's sent me a screen shot (below), and it seems that the popup points to
our web site.  Can anyone envision how this could be happening?  Is this
an eSmith thing (any eSmith folks on the dev@ list)?

http://kepler.acns.bethel.edu/~bjn/Picture_1.jpg

He's an end-user and I've told him repeatedly that he needs to contact his
local admin., but I am curious about it now.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN