[dev] Fwd: [imp] TimeZone option

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Wed, 9 May 2001 12:45:12 -0400

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 10:00:20AM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

I'll try and have a look at it soon, if no one else gets to it
first.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology

Date: Wed,  9 May 2001 15:11:20 -0400
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: dev@lists.horde.org
Subject: downloading folders

I've got Didi's code for downloading folders as mbox files, and with a few
tweaks it's pretty clean. What do people think of the feature? I'll commit it
within a few days if people want it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"When you can't even start, it's time to stop" - Jason