[dev] 2.2.5 ?

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 18 May 2001 04:27:28 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 17 May 2001, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org> wrote:

> Well, releasing it to the effect of 'this is expected to be the last
> release in the 2.2.x' branch would be useful I think.  Leaving fixes
> lying in CVS means they wont reach the majority of our users.

It would be nice to have a "put to bed" release for 2.2.x.  Well, hearing
no other comments or objections, I'll plan to wait until Max puts the
javascript: change in and says "go", and then cut 2.2.5 loose.  I'll also
look over the bug database and see what else is out there.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN