[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: nag/config conf.php.dist nag/docs CHANGES nag/lib base.php

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Sun, 20 May 2001 17:55:06 -0400

On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 10:51:53PM +0100, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

> > This was the best solution we could muster up.  Additional
> > comments are welcome.
>
> Sounds fine to me.  I was thinking in terms of packaging systems (which
> would install Horde and modules into different places).  They can still
> just post-patch base.php in the module to package things up nicely, so
> this sounds good.

Right, that's what we figured.  I don't know what percentage of
users will actually redefine their Horde base path, but those
that do will already be making a bunch of other changes, anyway.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology