[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: nag/config conf.php.dist nag/docs CHANGES nag/lib base.php

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Sun, 20 May 2001 23:18:10 +0100

Jon Parise wrote:

> Right, that's what we figured.  I don't know what percentage
> of users will actually redefine their Horde base path,
> but those that do will already be making a bunch of
> other changes, anyway.

Most of the poeple I've talked to (especially for Chora) just want the
one module per domain:

mail.example.com  (IMP)
cvs.example.com   (Chora)

So in these cases, Horde would have to be somewhere else.  In fact, I'd
probably set up cvs.openfx.org/horde, so that would put Horde inside the
Chora tree, to turn things upside down a bit :)

Anil