[cvs] commit: imp/lib db.mysql

Edwin Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Tue, 22 May 2001 07:13:59 -0700

Is anyone using the latest php 4.0.7-cvs from the last couple of days with IMP?

I have tried everything I can think of.  I even pulled down a brand new version
of horde/IMP/etc (20 minutes ago) and I get the same errors.  I can login to IMP
but I then get the following strange error:

Warning: Unknown list entry type in request shutdown (0) in
/usr/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 212

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:212) in
/usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 51

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:212) in
/usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:212) in
/usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:212) in
/usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 76

I do a shift reload and always get this url:

http://Mail.PasionLatina.Org/horde/imp/mailbox.php?actionID=6

Am I the only one seeing this?

Thanks,

ed

P.S.  The only modification I have done to this new version is set the path
in horde.php.  Same errors as my previous cvs custom version.

--
EnContacto.Net - InternetSalon.Org - CafeMania.Net

EnContacto.Net - CafeMania.Net - InternetSalon.Org