[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib db.mysql

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 12:13:15 -0400

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>:

> Is anyone using the latest php 4.0.7-cvs from the last couple of days
> with IMP?
>
> I have tried everything I can think of.  I even pulled down a brand newversion
> of horde/IMP/etc (20 minutes ago) and I get the same errors.  I can login to
> IMP but I then get the following strange error:
>
> Warning: Unknown list entry type in request shutdown (0) in
> /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 212

I have a recent (a few days ago?) cvs build of php4, and I don't see this. The
only possible thing I can think of, looking at that line, is that you have an
mcrypt problem? It really doesn't make much sense - you'll have to dig further
into it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.