[dev] Release date

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 29 May 2001 08:56:21 -0400

Quoting Patrick Marcoux <PMarcoux@csbf.qc.ca>:

> First of all, when do you expect to release the version 2.3 of IMP?

We expect to release 2.4.0, the stable release based on the 2.3 series, within
a few months.

> I also have interest in your Kronolith's product. I also want to know the
> release date of this product.  I know that I can download the CVS from your
> site but I prefered to wait for the final et pre-compile release.

Well, what do you need in Kronolith that it currently doesn't do? If nothing,
we can cut a tarball today and there's a release! :) I don't see it being 1.0
for a bit yet, but it basically needs some people with specific requirements
driving it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.