Release date

Patrick Marcoux PMarcoux@csbf.qc.ca
Mon, 28 May 2001 16:34:08 -0400

Hi,

First of all, I'de like to introduce myself.  My name is Patrick
Marcoux.  I am working as an analyst in the education world in Quebec.
We are experimenting your product called IMP.  From the first look, this

product seems to be very good.  I have 2 questions to ask you about the
Horde project.  First of all, when do you expect to release the version
2.3 of IMP?  I also have interest in your Kronolith's product .  I also
want to know the release date of this product.  I know that I can
download the CVS from your site but I prefered to wait for the final et
pre-compile release.

Thank's for your answer...

Patrick Marcoux, analyst
Commission scolaire des Bois-Francs.