[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: gollem/lib base.php imp/lib base.php jonah/lib base.php kronolith/lib base.php nag/lib base.php troll/lib base.php turba/lib base.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:29:34 -0400

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> This change makes it impossible to distribute any of the current
> applications with the just-release Horde 1.3.4 (unless the
> application is released without this change to its lib/base.php).

Argh. I completely forgot to roll everything first. I'll roll that back and
then roll Kronolith and Turba. Jon, do you want to take care of Nag? And Max,
do you want to release Gollem, or not yet?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.