[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: gollem/lib base.php imp/lib base.php jonah/lib base.php kronolith/lib base.php nag/lib base.php troll/lib base.php turba/lib base.php

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:43:51 -0400

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 04:29:34PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> > This change makes it impossible to distribute any of the current
> > applications with the just-release Horde 1.3.4 (unless the
> > application is released without this change to its lib/base.php).
>
> Argh. I completely forgot to roll everything first. I'll roll that back and
> then roll Kronolith and Turba. Jon, do you want to take care of Nag? And Max,
> do you want to release Gollem, or not yet?

I should have an initial release of Nag cut in a little while.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology