problem w. imp-login: get prefs from db...

Alexander Knauer dbadmin@avenet.stw.uni-erlangen.de
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 12:34:49 +0200

Hi,

I have installed imp and horde from CVS (two days ago) and tried to use
it with an Interbase-SQL-Server.
Actually everything works fine except the reading of the horde/imp
preferences from the database when log into
imp. I get an error "invalid cursor" in the database-function "fetchRow"
in the PHP-Database functions
(file php/DB/ibase.php). In this file the fetchRow-function expects two
arguments ($result and $fetchmode)
but the Horde sql.php files (e.g. horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php) call this
fetchRow function with only one parameter ($fetchmode). Maybe this is
the problem!?? If someone can give me a hint this would be great! Thanks