[dev] Solution and Explanation

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:53:45 -0400

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 11:38:46PM +0200, Ren Jensen wrote:

> Hmm.. OK.. admitted I haven't look much at the dev-code but it sems that a
> lot of people is having problems with this part (by all the questions on
> this list). It also seems that this would be solved by some commentlines in
> the config-file. Maybe it would be a good idea to put these lines in..??

The configuration file isn't the best place to dump comments
about every possible configuration permutation, IMHO.

Ideally, we'll have some sort of reference documentation
outlining the different parameters for each authentication
driver.

Feel free to submit contributions or patches to these ends.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology