[dev] strange behaviour with mozilla w/ DTD

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:33:42 +0200

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> =

> Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:
> =

> > I wanted to add a DHTML sidebar to show the folders in IMP when in
> > NO-FRAMES mode.
> =

> This looks really quite slick. If you'd be interested in packaging it u=
p as a
> nicely encapsulated option (I'll help with this if you want), I'd love =
> include it in 2.3.
OK, sure.

> Okay... it worked fine for me in mozilla 0.9.1, so I just installed 0.9=
.2. The
> only difference I can see between the two pages is that the no_dtd page=
 shows
> full mailbox names (Drafts.x.y), whereas the normail mailbox.php doesn'=
t (which
> seems to be consistent with all other browsers). Both of them seem to f=
unction
> correctly. What exactly are the problems you're running into?
By the time, you viewed it, I had fixed this situation in doctype.inc
(dont show doctype if $PHP_SELF contains mailbox.php and if browser is
mozill .... I know it sucks)

So if you can see the behaviour here.
http://www.portal-4u.net/moztest/

There are two identical files that comes with the distrubution.
One of them has the DTD included from Horde.

Yes, by tommorow or so the demo portal will be at www.portal-4u.net

> And would
> you be willing to make that a publically available Horde app?
Will do when I am finished with it. Hopefully tommorow these should all
work.

I need some sleep now :)

best regards

--