[dev] strange behaviour with mozilla w/ DTD

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:08:11 -0400

Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:

> By the time, you viewed it, I had fixed this situation in doctype.inc
> (dont show doctype if $PHP_SELF contains mailbox.php and if browser is
> mozill .... I know it sucks)

Awkward, but... yeah.

> So if you can see the behaviour here.
> http://www.portal-4u.net/moztest/
>
> There are two identical files that comes with the distrubution.
> One of them has the DTD included from Horde.

Interesting. Do you know if other DTDs have the same problem? Or... huh. Dunno.

Great - can you send an announcement to dev@, maybe?

> Will do when I am finished with it. Hopefully tommorow these should all
> work.
>
> I need some sleep now :)

Take care - I look forward to seeing more of this!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.