[dev] login.inc

mailling@bigfoot.com mailling@bigfoot.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:01:23 -0500

ok, I took a look, there is a lot of work...
maybe more than 40 files to change.

So before, I want to be sure about:
- where do we have to put the .js file? /lib/js/ *.js or /templates/../js/
*.js ??
- is it true that every pages that are loaded comes from this url: horde/
for horde
imp/ for imp, and not deeper?
- about the name. Rigth now, it seems easy to keep the same name than the
template for the .js file. Everybody agrees?
- to finish, I don't have the old version of horde to make the diff. Can I
send everything (a zip file) to somebody?