[dev] login.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:46:39 -0400

Quoting mailling@bigfoot.com:

> So before, I want to be sure about:
> - where do we have to put the .js file? /lib/js/ *.js or
> /templates/../js/*.js ??

We should have a javascript/ directory that .js files live in. Anything that's
loaded in a seperate request should be outside of templates/, since that needs
to be moveable outside of the webroot.

> - is it true that every pages that are loaded comes from this url: horde/
> for horde imp/ for imp, and not deeper?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this. Can you explain?

> - about the name. Rigth now, it seems easy to keep the same name tha the
> template for the .js file. Everybody agrees?

Whatever makes sense, I guess. The name should describe what's in the file.

> - to finish, I don't have the old version of horde to make the diff. Can I
> send everything (a zip file) to somebody?

You should be working out of cvs (http://horde.org/source/), to make sure you
keep up with changes to the tree; then you can also use cvs to generate a diff.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.