why isnt your CVS version working?

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:03:51 +0100

You are tracking the CVS version of Horde.  PLEASE ALSO TRACK THE
MAILING LISTS before asking the same questions again and again (and
again)!

You need to have the latest version of PEAR from PHP-CVS, which has a
new API for the database functions, which means that your existing
PHP-4.0.6 PEAR will NOT work.

You do _not_ need to run PHP-4.0.7-dev, only the PEAR from CVS.

These kinds of restrictions will not exist in the stable version of
Horde/IMP/Turba when they are released, but is needed while we track the
latest and greatest of the libraries we depend on.

Anil